A wide range of decorative cover caps makes it possible to obtain varied visual effects on the curtain wall
A mullion-transom system used to design modern curtain walls whose shapes are simple and complex, with the best thermal performance ensured.
MC Passive Plus offers basic features and possibilities available with MC Wall structures.
The improved thermal performance results from application of a new insulator made of innovative materials, which made it possible to obtain an even better heat-transfer coefficient – Uf starting at 0,61 W/m²K; MC Passive Plus offers one of the highest technical parameters among aluminium facade systems available on the market to respond to needs of the energy-saving and passive building industry.
- mullion-transom visual width: 55 mm
- a wide range of mullions and transoms suitable for static requirements
- a wide range of decorative cover caps makes it possible to obtain varied visual effects on the curtain wall
- the option of bending profiles (detailed specification of profiles and detailed technical parameters of profile bending process are available in the customer area of the website www.aliplast.pl)
- a wide range of colours available - RAL palette (Qualicoat 1518), structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (Qualideco PL-0001), anodized (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour.