Ensures appropriate protection for joints and ligaments for all groups, be it children, adults, professional or hobby athletes
The catalogue covers a various themes like: to whom is VariUse recommended to, advantages of the multipurpose sports floor, technical parameters, and tests led by their own research and development division.
Based on independent testing, VariUse has been determined to completely correspond to the EN 14904 indoor sports floor standards. Its joint protective capacity is proven by the P1 category shock absorption value, which ensures the preservation of the skeletal system for those who play sports on regular basis.
The same is also evidenced by the Class 2 designation based on the ASTM F 2772 standard, which is also confirmed by the testing conducted by an international testing institute.
Graboplast compared Variuse with a similar purpose product from one of their competitor, through the following tests:
- Durable form changes after indentation/recovery (in-house method)
- Standard indentation resistance test (standard method)
- Impact resistance test (in-house method)
- Abrasion resistance test (standard method)
- Foam structure contrast
- Relaxation ability - Flexindex (in-house method).